Card games are perfect if you have free time. There are many card games that one can play. Of these, online rummy has gained immense popularity, not only in India but across the world. The best part is that you can win cash if you know how to play well.
Tips on Winning at Online Card Games: Playing Online Rummy
Having a good hand of cards can help you win. But why wait for luck when you can use some of these tips and tricks to make the most of your experience of playing online card games.
• Make a sequence quickly: A pure sequence is your lifeline. It is advisable that you make a sequence as soon as possible because you cannot declare without a pure sequence. All the cards points will be taken into account if there is no pure sequence.
• Keep an eye on your opponent’s moves: You should pay special attention to your opponent’s strategy. Make sure that you remember the cards that the other player has discarded so as to get an idea about the cards he is holding. Make sure that you don’t discard the cards that could be useful for the opponent.
• Discard high point cards: High point cards might get you in trouble if not in a sequence. Therefore, it is better to discard high point cards like the King or Queen. At the end of the game, all the cards that are not in sequence are counted in points, so the higher point cards could cost you the game.
• Use the joker: A joker is randomly selected when the cards are dealt. It is very important to use the joker properly. If you wish to keep the high point cards then use the joker to connect them in a sequence.
• Don’t wait too long: If the right card is not coming along, don’t waste time waiting. Try to make other sequences and move on. For example if you have a 4, 5 and 7 of Hearts, then discard 7. It is possible that the opponent might discard the 6, thinking that it will not be useful for you.
• Position your cards: When the cards are dealt, use the sort button to sort the cards in order. Now check for any sequence or a possibility of a sequence and keep those cards separately.
• Lower the points: In rummy, if a player declares, then the cards that are not in sequence for the remaining players are counted in points. This is why it is suggested that you reduce your points as soon as possible. But remember that just to reduce your points, don’t discard the cards which can be helpful to the opponent.
Now that you know a little more about some useful tips on winning at online card games, find yourself a trustworthy site and register. You can have hours of fun and even make new friends during such games.